Monday 7 March 2011

Work That Is Actually Current

Here we have some images created as part of the 'Manifesto' project. Our society is pretty chilled, mostly revolving around sleeping and reading and walks in the park and drinking tea etc. I haven't met up with the group in a while (very bad!) so I'm not sure exactly how these images will come together but I think it should be fairly easy? Yes?

I don't really have time to write about all these images individually but basically I think they're.. alright? I've found it hard to make them work without a clearly defined context; a result of my lack of communication with my group. This project is actually really close to deadline so I really have to crack on! Must find out the haps with everyone else!

A tree. Pen and ink.
Friendly boxers! Ink w/ watercolour
Just a man reading. Fountain pen.
Scrabble. Acrylic paint with fineline.

1 comment:

  1. The tree is beautiful. I want it on my wall... Possibly with colours in the background.

    Well played with the scrabble picture, again i'd pay to have it on my wall.

    P.S. My wall is a prestigious venue, no doubters.

    ReplyDelete